Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Winnie's Dilemma

WinnieSummerFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


1. You need to get some shorts. They make something for every body shape now so there's no excuse. The high-waisted accented type really looks awesome, and will probably look awesome on every figure. I don't think the buttons will accentuate a waist - they always say this on What Not to Wear so I believe them - and they add a cool detail.

2. I think the best thing is balance when you're wearing shorts. If they're too tight and you want the eye diverted from your legs, a long, flowy patterned top - make sure you don't look pregnant! - would be great.

3. Mr. Rogers' cardigans are clutch. If you're working in an office who knows how many women that you work with are going through menopause. It's torture! You're going to need to be prepared. I have at least 3 cardigans on work rotation for this reason alone. They will also look great with shorts because they'll cover up parts of your body that you might be insecure about.

4. Color. I think this also makes outfits feel less like a uniform. I think a pair of denim and black shorts are necessity, after that go NUTZ!

1 comment: