Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Johnson's Shoe Update

As a modern man, fashion is naturally my lowest priority. That's why I've worn the same shoes every day for the past 5 years. They are called "Margaritavilles" and they look very similar to the ones pictured above.

Why do I like these shoes?
-Well they're durable. I've worn them every day for the past 5 years.
-They're versatile. I can wear them to work in the day and then to the club at night (UPDATE: You can also wear them to a golf club). People usually smile when they see them because they are so appropriate for almost any situation. Do you have to wear socks? If these shoes could talk they would probably say "Whatever you want bro."
-They are easy to live with. I don't have to fiddle with laces which means I can literally get in and out of them in a snap. Airport security loves these things.
-They are ironic. A young adult wearing Jimmy Buffet shoes? That's the kind of guy people want to talk to. You know I'm a Neil Patrick Harris fan.

I swear to God it looks like I bought these shoes yesterday...that's how well they have held up. Plus they have that John-Cusack-in-One-Crazy-Summer vibe. I seriously have zero complaints about these. Not one.

No comments: